This photo was taken on the 4th of July from my front yard. What a view!
In 2007, a comedy-drama film came out called The Bucket List, starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The two characters met in a cancer ward and after finding out they were terminal, they escaped and set off to do all the things they ever wanted to do before they "kicked the bucket". A funny movie with a message.
I decided to make a bucket list of my own with my top ten items, not in any particular order. Here it is.
1. visit the Holy Land
2. do better at living within our means
3. write and publish a book
4. have a totally organized home, including spare rooms, basement & garage
5. downsize to a smaller, older home with lots of character
6. learn how to use my MacBook to the fullest, before it is obsolete
7. learn something about photography and be decent at it
8. do more pleasure reading while my eyes are still good
9. pray more--worry less
10. create and maintain healthy "margin" in my life
Have you ever given thought to a bucket list? Please share!