May 13, 2011

Please meet my friend Hilary!


I've been meaning to feature Hilary Bernstein and her blog, Accidentally Green, for some time now.  Hilary is one of the young women I am so blessed to have in my life.  She and her hubby were friends with my son and daughter-in-law first and before too long,  they became our friends as well! 


Hilary has written a book with the same title as her blog, and is patiently waiting for the right publisher to discover her.  I know it will be a huge success when that happens, and I'm right there in her cheering section!


A gifted writer and an avid researcher of cleaning products, personal care products, and just about anything that affects the health and safety of her family, Hilary seeks to honor God by making wise choices in her everyday living.  In the process she has discovered that many of these choices are not only personally healthful, but are kind to the environment as well.  

Hilary and I have a lot in common despite our age difference.  First and foremost, we are sisters in Christ.  We both love a good bargain at the store, and we are both committed to the well-being of our families.  We take seriously our roles as keepers of the home front.  Hilary has joyfully accepted her calling to be a wife and mother, and  she uses her researching and writing talents passionately to help others.

I heartily recommend following Hilary's blog as well as Accidentally Green's Facebook page, where you can scour for topics that would interest you.  She frequently has give-aways too.  I was the winner of  these fantastic personal care products not too long ago.  





In fact, Hilary has a giveaway going on right now. Leave a comment and tell her I sent you!  Check it out! www.accidentallygreen.org.

"...let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God."




2 Corinthians 7:1

2 comments:

no spring chicken said...

Greetings to you between the bunner, from no spring chicken! What are we doing in these sorry states? ;)

Actually, it looks like you're living it to the fullest as I try to do. It's been nice visiting your blog.

I am stunned by the planned Parenthood statistics in your sidebar, though I shouldn't be! Prayerfully these will change and soon.

Blessings, Debbie

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Did you dig your salt shaker out, dear Jacquelyn? ;)

Have a wonderful new week, we are enjoying bunches of sweet raindrops o xx o