Jul 14, 2009

writer's block?

I really do want to be playing on the computer, but my conscience tells me I need to take advantage of the rest of the day and get some housework done. I've been pretty busy the past week or so, and I've found that busyness and creativity are mutually exclusive terms. Sooo...perhaps while I am alone here trying to play "catch up" with changing bed sheets, dusting, sweeping and organizing, I will have some time to rub two thoughts together and think of something I'd like to blog about.

In the meantime, I know some of you readers live in the South...where bowties are popular for the gentlemen, and I would like to refer you to the wonderful blog my daughter-in-law writes (the one who lives in SC). Ellie is not only the beautiful wife of my older son Andy, (a young pastor's wife I might add) but she is multi-talented as you will discover as soon as you look at her site. Oh and did I mention she is mommy to two of my very intelligent and beautiful grandsons?

So check it out: www.ellielaveer.wordpress.com and tell her I sent ya!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have never heard it stated so well...."busyness and creativity are mutually exclusive terms". I'm going over to Ellie's blog to check it out. Re. bow ties: My brother is a doctor in North Carolina and frequently wears bow ties to work :)